Ann Marie Collymore
Montreal-born Ann Marie “amc” Collymore is a veteran independent writer and blogger with more than twenty years of experience writing for various print and online publications in Canada and the U.S.
Her many years in the entertainment industry have paved a path of various achievements in the arts community in Toronto and New York City, including:
- Business partnerships and major branding opportunities via her popular music and entertainment blog Soulafrodisiac.com
- As the host of her four-year long-standing radio show The Rhythm with AMC—syndicated in the U.S. and Canada;
- Co-host of Curls, Coils & Cocktails—an anticipated annual wellness and entertainment event;
- A speaker on various panels about her experience in the music industry or about raising awareness about postpartum eclampsia;
- As a writer, Ann Marie’s bylines include Centric TV/VH1 Networks, Soultracks.com, Bustle.com, Toronto Life, Today’s Parent, Revolt TV, ByBlacks.com, Black Excellence and many more.
Now, as the founder and CEO of her busy copywriting and editing business Soulafrodisiac Consulting, Ann Marie is passionate about assisting small-to-medium-sized clients with their personal and corporate content projects.
Ann Marie is a Dawson College, Concordia University and NYU alum who stays busy running her business, networking and chasing her son around the house. She resides in Toronto, On.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.